Christopher James Christie is an American politician, lawyer, and former federal prosecutor who served as the 55th governor of New Jersey from 2010 to 2018. A member of the... Wikipedia
- Born: Christopher James Christie, September 6, 1962, Newark, New Jersey, U.S.
- Political party: Republican
- Children: 4
- Residence: Mendham, New Jersey, U.S.
- Education: University of Delaware (BA), Seton Hall University (JD)
- Occupation: Politician, attorney, political commentator
- Data source: DuckDuckGo